The Lumex Ortho-Biotic II Recliner is made specifically for use in a wide variety of healthcare environments and comes in a beautifully designed and comfortable package. The recliner makes the care, treatment and recovery of patients more comfortable and offers caregivers greater convenience within a wide array of clinical settings.
Features and Benefits:
- Three reclining positions for patient comfort. Plus a caregiver-activated Trendelenburg (or Shock) Position, is easily actuated from right side by a conveniently located foot pedal
- Legrest-Recliner Lever enables the patient or caregiver to easily operate the legrest and adjust the back angle of the recliner
- Pullout Patient Foot Plate is easily extendable when needed and can be safely stored out of the way when not in use
- Universal Headrest is easily adjustable up and down on the back of the recliner for user comfort
- Four Tente® swivel casters facilitate transport and maneuverability in confined areas. Three total locking casters with one directional locking caster.
- Wide selection of fabrics and colors.
- 350 lb maximum weight capacity, EVENLY DISTRIBUTED
- Manufacturer: Graham Field
- Overall Dimensions: 33"W x 36.5"D x 45.5"H
- Seat Dimensions: 23"W x 20.5"D x 21"H
- Arm Height from Seat: 7.75"
- Width Between Arms: 24"
- Width Between Side Tables in Upright Position: 45"
- Depth Fully Reclined: 74"
- Weight Capacity (evenly distributed): 350 lbs.
- Product Weight: 200 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 240 lbs.